The Rose Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Clan

WELCOME TO KILVAROCK CASTLE - HOME OF THE ROSES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome

Go down 
+33
Corbinsheppard
Callikoneko
Gird
Jaidion
Le Chef
Silver_Airglatem
rose_du_roi
Ragnaroth
Serdan
Darian
krysreed
Lorelei
Morgan_McAnthony
Sparhawk
Finlay
Ange Lyne
snarkysuccubus
Rothar
Terrasophia
Vevina
Rannos
Bragi
Mollinator
kitn
Idallia
departedspirit
Dewey
amzeel
yukishiro
sela
Gurland
The Guard
Erin
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Joe sees Krag at the gate and goes down to greet him. With a mischievious look, Joe says "Krag my friend, how nice to see you. Come along let's go to the lounge for a drink or two". Joe then looks at Yuki who has a somewhat stern look on her face. Joe smiles and says "Or perhaps you and Yuki will like to have some alone time, we can chat later". Joe laughs softly and thinks to himself, Joe your such a bad boy, giving poor Yuki a hard time like that Laughing !
Back to top Go down
yukishiro

yukishiro

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:56 pm

"I'm glad you came... It will be a nice change to not have to go to a wedding alone for once." Butterflies filled her stomach, but she was happy.

She just shook her head at Joe's interference attempts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:55 pm

As the carriage approaches the gatehouse, Ty is impressed with the size of the castle. She gets out as the carriage stops and greets a rather large, intimidating but friendly looking guard

My name is Tygergirl Sinclair of Wigtown. I know I am early, but I would like to see if there is any help needed in preparing for the wedding of Kitn and Joe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:38 pm

Eso rides up slowly. Long had it been since she had been around her family. So many things had happened. She was glad to finally find some time to breathe and to celebrate the marriage of her dear friends.

She only hoped that Korna would make it to the castle soon. He'd been very busy with his duties as Steward and had not had much time to himself. Maybe he was already there. With that hopeful, but unlikely thought in the back of her mind, she approached the guard.

I am Esoterius Rose from Whithorn. May I enter my family's castle please?
Back to top Go down
kitn

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:12 pm

*as kitn and Joe approace the entry way she see's Eso riding up, letting go of Joes hand she runs towards the gate smiles at the guard as she passes Him and runs up to the gate*

"You made it ! ! ! ! ! ! !, its so wonderful to see you cousin, i have missed you so"

Last edited by kitn on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:15 pm

Seeing Cousin Eso at the gate, he runs down to greet her "Eso, it has been a long time since I have had the pleasure of seeing you, what a wonderful surprise it is to see you again!" Joe trys to pry the gate open with his bare hands, but alas it is to strong for him to even budge it a bit. 'I will get the guard back here and make sure you can get in as soon as possible, don't go away!" With that, Joe scurries off (Well at his age, it's more like shuffling off a half step at a time) to find the guard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Upon hearing her cousins voices, she could hardly contain herself. She jumped off of her horse and started yelling for the guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 5:53 pm

Korna arrives on horse at the Castle, he wondered why he had never visited the place before. The contact with Clan Rose had always been good. From a distance Korna notices Eso standing in front of the gate. He decides to catch the opportunity and surprise her... Leaving his horse a little further from the gate he makes his way through the bushes. Coming closer he walks the last bit on his toes, as he reaches her from behind he places his hands to cover her eyes. Gotcha! Who am I?, he whispers and sends a wink to Kitn who was standing on the other side of the gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:05 pm

As she is about to let out another bellow, a pair of hands covers her eyes. Before the voice fully registers in her brain she throws an elbow into her 'assailants' ribs. As she turns around, her eyes open wide and she claps a hand over her mouth.

There was her dear Korna doubled over and looking up at her with a grimace on his face.

Love, when will you learn not to sneak up on us Rose lasses? We can't have our Steward lyin' on the side of the road all bloodied up just because he is a bit daft.

She cups his chin in her hands and kisses his forehead.

Where's your horse?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 6:19 pm

Gasping for air he realizes that he should have expected this ... she was always full of fire.
He manages to get out a few words, how are you dear? Glad you are happy to see me!

My horse will be fine. Is there anyone around to arrest this crazy woman? She attacked the Steward of Scotland, he said with a clear grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
kitn

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:02 pm

*as kitn watches the commotion through the gate she lets out a giggle, grasps Joe's hand tightly turns her head and hollars for the guard*

" Please come open the gate ! ! ! ! ! oh where is he"

*turning back and smileing at Eso and Korna*

" we are so happy that you both could make it , now i know everything will be just perfect, now Eso Dear, help the man up off the ground will ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Joe holds kitn's hand tight , smiles and then gives her a kiss, before welcoming Korn to thier home. "Hello Korna, it is very nice to see you, yes indeed we are so happy you could both make it. Joe then turs to Kitn and says "This is wonderful, having our family here, it brings so much joy to my heart." Joe smiles at Kitn and then embraces her in a big hug.
Back to top Go down
kitn

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:21 pm

*beams happily as she returns Joe's kiss and just melts into His arms as she awaits the guard*

"yes m'Love, this was the perfect place to have our perfect day"
Back to top Go down
Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:42 pm

The guard rushed out to let the newcomers in... "Be welcomed, you should all have access to the chapel and garden now."
Back to top Go down
kitn

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:42 pm

*kitn wraps her arms around the Guard and smiles giving him a big hug*

" ohhhhhh thank you so very much , words can not express how wonderful everyone has been"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:25 am

Dianna approached the gate with a free and easy stride, born of years of walking over glens and heaths through the fair land of Scotland. Poor and rocky as the soil often was it made for good wandering, if poor farming.

As she neared the guard, she announced herself: I am Dianna the Daring of Clan Campbell. I am a friend of Kitn and Torpedojoe and have arrived for the celebration of their wedding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:41 am

Seeing Dianna at the gate, he heads down to greet her. "I am glad the directions I gave you got you here safely, how very wonderful to see you. Let me find the guard so you dont have to stand out there all night" Joe looks around for the guard so he can open the gate for his friend Dianna. As he searches for the guard who Joe believes is probably on a coffee break he thinks, Who do you have to know around here to get a key to the gate, joe laughs to himself
Back to top Go down
kitn

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:57 am

*giggles and smiles seeing Dianna arrive*

"wow so many friends, i wonder if we should just leave the gate open"

*laughs softly and starts to think of all she still needs to get done and dosent know where to start*
Back to top Go down
yukishiro

yukishiro

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm

(OOC: Joe, you now have the usergroup moderation so you can add people if I'm asleep on the job.. Everyone who has arrived up till now, including Dianna has access )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 5:06 pm

Joe reacdhes in his pocket and pulls out what looks like a key to the gate. He puts it in the lockk and turns it, and sure enough the gate opens. joe thinks...Oh silly me, I had the key along! Thanks Yuki!
Back to top Go down
kitn

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 5:58 pm

*smiles softly and kisses Joe's cheek waves to her family *

"so much to do , not much time to get it done, im off to get started"

*turns and heads back into the castle*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:21 pm

Death walks up to the gatehouse, nobody seems to be guarding it so he knocks on the metal bars loudly, he calls out

Helloooooooo? im here for the wedding of Joe and Kitn! is anyone here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 9:45 pm

Seeing his friend Shadow at the gate, Joe heads down to greet him. Come on in my firend, you already have been granted access to the Castle!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:08 am

Frantically Trainy rushes towards Kilravock Castle on horse back... " I can't believe the time has passed so fast. How embarrassing I nearly missed the big day."

She arrives at the gate, turns to wait for Andi to arrive with her, since she made sure he took the faster of the two horses "Andi?? Andi??? where, oh where are you?"

She waits for a wee bit... then bashfully approaches the gate alone, knowing he will arrive soon.. she hopes .....
Back to top Go down
kitn

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 1:15 am

*kitn hears some commotion through the window and wiggles out of Joes arms long enough to go and look, a bright smile comes to her face as she sees Trainy down by the main gate, turning back to Joe she smiles grasps his hand and begains to run down to the gate*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rose Clan :: OVER THE DRAWBRIDGE :: THE GATE HOUSE-
Jump to: