The Rose Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Clan

WELCOME TO KILVAROCK CASTLE - HOME OF THE ROSES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome

Go down 
+33
Corbinsheppard
Callikoneko
Gird
Jaidion
Le Chef
Silver_Airglatem
rose_du_roi
Ragnaroth
Serdan
Darian
krysreed
Lorelei
Morgan_McAnthony
Sparhawk
Finlay
Ange Lyne
snarkysuccubus
Rothar
Terrasophia
Vevina
Rannos
Bragi
Mollinator
kitn
Idallia
departedspirit
Dewey
amzeel
yukishiro
sela
Gurland
The Guard
Erin
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:08 am

Eldezar walks with Kitn to explore this monstrous castle. "Do you know if Joe was going to be making his way anytime soon?"
Back to top Go down
Bevin

PostSubject: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:01 pm

Bevin approached the castle hesitantly, taking in the beauty and majesty of the structure. She was not a Rose, not part of any clan since the death of her own family so far away from this place. But she had made friends, the most precious of whom had invited her to join him here. She saw the guard, and took out the note Spirit had left on her door:

Quote :
Dear Bevin,

you are invited to join me at the Rose family estate,

If the guard bothers you let me know, and he'll be back in the stables.

Love,
Spirit

This must be the guard Spirit spoke of. She took a deep breath, then approached the guard with her head held high.

"I am Bevin. I am not of Rose clan, but I have in my hand an invitation to join Departed Spirit here this day." So saying, Bevin held out the parchment to the guard for him to see.
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:50 pm

Sir Spirit had told him, more likely ten times than just once, that a lovely lady would come to the gates, not willing to get the lord angry, and most of all having no intention ever to go back to the stables, he smiles to the lady..

Your visit was announced Milady, please come in, would you like someone to guide you to the Great Hall where the family is gathered?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:07 am

Bevin smiled at the guard.

"Thank you, no. If you would but point me in the general direction, I think I will enjoy wandering the grounds a bit until I find Sir Spirit."

Bevin started walking in the direction the guard pointed out to her, then turned back to the guard. "If you should see Sir Spirit again, please do let him know that I have arrived and am eager to see him."

Blushing slightly, she turned toward the main house again, and started up the path.
Back to top Go down
Eshokhla

PostSubject: greetings   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:08 pm

after a wearying journey from wee wigtown even such an imposing structure as that before me is a welcoming sight

Greetings faithful guard, i am Eshokhlah of rose clan. I come to gather with the clan at the invitation of Erin of the lake. Will you bid me welcome? and direct me to the gathering hall?
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:22 pm

Another Rose show's up, he is starting to wonder how big this family really is?...

He shows the gateway

The family is all gathered in the Great Hall, you just cross the gates, then the inner ward to the big doors over there.. they lead directly to the Great Hall.. be welcome here..
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:26 pm

(Eshokhlah you need to register to see anything else of the castle Wink )
Back to top Go down
https://roseclan.forumactif.com

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:47 pm

Nayra made her way to the gate, and looked around at the imposing castle,
she was a bit nervous, she had met only a few of her Beloved's family. She
reached the guard that was on duty and she smiled sweetly
"I'm Nayra
Sinclair, betrothed to Dewey Mac Rose."
she said in her soft French accent.
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 pm

Another beautiful lady, he really enjoyed this job, most of the time. Smiling to the new comer, he opened the gates to invite her in.

Be welcomed to Kilravock Castle, home of the Roses, most family members are in the great hall of the castle, would you like some one to guide you there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:24 am

She smiled "Thank you and I don't beleive I will need any assistance, thank
you anyhow, I hope you have a nice day"
she says as she gets closer to the
castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:58 pm

She slowly walks up the castle and is very nervous. She has not met many of her following family members and was eager to meeting the rest of her family. As she approaches she lets out a sigh and says to the guard "I am Lady Serenity member of the Rose Clan, I have come to visit family."
Back to top Go down
Bragi

Bragi

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 10:08 am

Bragi slowly came up to the castle and had to be astonished with the splendour and the size of this property. When he to the gate came he saw the attentive watchman and appealed to him directly.

Are greeted my man. My name is Bragi and I am the son of the late sir Thurlf Rose. To me it was said this is the property in which he had lived... I would be proud to be allowed to live also here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thurlfrose
yukishiro

yukishiro

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Yuki came out and found dear Bragi and a Rose she'd not yet met awaiting entrance.

"Sorry loves, not sure where the guard has gone off to. I'll let you in." With that, Yuki opened the gates and gave them entrance to the rest of the house.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Jaydepps approaches the castle wondering if he should even be here or if he is even allowed here.
Back to top Go down
Erin
Admin
Erin

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 8:52 pm

Erin was walking back from the garden where she had sat thinking for a while when she noticed a man she recognised standing at the gate, waiting.. the guard seemed to have vanished again and she wondered if these people had annual holidays too.. she smiled and approached further..

She was right did she think as her smile grew larger.

Jaydepps... I'm really happy to see you.. come in .. lots of Roses are at the castle, in the main room if you would like to join them.
Back to top Go down
https://roseclan.forumactif.com
Rannos

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:48 am

Rannos checks a map he has to make sure he is at the right place. seeing that he is indeed at the right location he walks up to gate and annouces his arrival to whoever is guarding the gate so he may enter "Hello my name is Rannos I have come to castle to meet some of the fellow Rose clan may i enter?"
Back to top Go down
Vevina
Clan Chieftain
Vevina

Location : Ardencaple, Glasgow, Scotland OR running around Kilravock

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:34 am

Vevina walked past the gate house and saw a familiar face. "Rannos you have made it! Please follow me and we can go into the main room and join the others." She turns and walks into the main room
Back to top Go down
Rannos

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:39 am

Rannos hears vev calling for him and looks that way "hey vev nice to see ya here ive been waiting for awhile wold have thought we would have a guard set up to let us in, anyways lead on lets go meet the rest of the family"
Back to top Go down
yukishiro

yukishiro

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:08 pm

(apologies, things been a bit hectic in RL for me lately on top of council elections)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 3:37 am

Greetings Guard, tis I Torpedojoe Rose of Wigtown, here to visit my family, and plan my wedding.
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Sir Joe, please come in, the castle employees are already getting things ready for your wedding.. and if you wish, you can give me the lists of guests so I check them on the wedding day, to make sure only invited people get in..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Thank you Guard! I am pleased to hear preperations for the wedding are being made, it will be a very joyius occassion indeed. Our guest list is somewhat open, as we are inviting many friends from several counties. I believe arrangements have been made so they may be recognized as they arrive. Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:14 pm

Arriving on Bucephalas, Kragomir looks at the impressive building and smiles. Arriving for the Wedding to be Yukishro's date for the event he is a little nervous, having never met any of her friends and family. The only person he really knows who will be there is Joe who he has met several times in Wigtown.

At the gate he jumps off the Horse and bangs on the door awaiting an answer
Back to top Go down
yukishiro

yukishiro

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:25 pm

Yuki had been watching the horizon, waiting for Krag to arrive. She had been so nervous inviting him here, to her family home.

Seeing his familiar shape on Bucephalas heading towards the gate house, she ran down to meet him, before the Guard could.

"Krag!" she shouted happily, coming through the gate, smiling at her General. "I'm glad you made it.... come on in, I'll give you a tour of everything." Yuki gave him a smile that said far more than her words did... and she was thinking there was a room in the west tower she'd love to show him.

"I'll show you where to stable Buce and then I'll show you around.... You can meet the family at the wedding later." As she grinned mischeviously up at him, she thought that she wanted him to herself a bit first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 10:44 pm

Seeing her smile, his nerves lift a little. Tyring to appear confident he offers her an arm as they walk to the Stable.

"It was an easy ride here, but Bucephalas like to get going once we are on the road"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rose Clan :: OVER THE DRAWBRIDGE :: THE GATE HOUSE-
Jump to: