The Rose Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Clan

WELCOME TO KILVAROCK CASTLE - HOME OF THE ROSES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome

Go down 
+33
Corbinsheppard
Callikoneko
Gird
Jaidion
Le Chef
Silver_Airglatem
rose_du_roi
Ragnaroth
Serdan
Darian
krysreed
Lorelei
Morgan_McAnthony
Sparhawk
Finlay
Ange Lyne
snarkysuccubus
Rothar
Terrasophia
Vevina
Rannos
Bragi
Mollinator
kitn
Idallia
departedspirit
Dewey
amzeel
yukishiro
sela
Gurland
The Guard
Erin
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Erin
Admin
Erin

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome Empty
PostSubject: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:49 pm

Before even crossing the drawbridge, the visitor could see him, waiting... a mean grin on his face.. not everyone was allowed in this castle, only clan, family and... friends of course..

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome B3db2fq6

The guard was a young man, sticked to the rules, the chief had said he was responsible of any lad or lass crossing the drawbridge.. and he was willing to follow his chiefs words by the letter..
Back to top Go down
https://roseclan.forumactif.com
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:53 pm

WHO GOES THERE !!!!
Back to top Go down
Gurland

Gurland

PostSubject: Gurland   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:45 am

It is I, Gurland. Kinsman and member of the Rose Clan.
Thank you for guarding our hallowed halls.

Out of the Highlands and into Lanark I now dwell.
May the other Roses find that joy of our group as well.
Back to top Go down
sela

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:00 am

still completely covered in black except for the red rose tartan on her waist, sela came across the guard and she then softly spoke, "you will be frightening visitor like this. you are doing a good job but please, you do not have to be so.... demanding, just ask."

"I'm Sela Lafaytte Rose, BareRose's Fiancee. Please to meet you. Excuse me for my attire and veil but i am still in mourning, if you do require affirmation you are welcome to ask BareRose about me."
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 9:37 am

The young guard blushes, it was his first day, and most of all his first really big mission..

Aye Milady.. I will.. please come in.. You also Milord.. A nice ''encas'' awaits you in the great hall...
Back to top Go down
yukishiro

yukishiro

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:45 pm

Yuki dismounted from her faithful horse, and walks up to the guard. "I am Fiona Yukishiro Rose, spokeswoman of the clan, the Voice of the Rose. It is good to see a viligant guard watching the gate that guards my family."
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 6:29 pm

He bows in front of the lady who just arrived.. making a sign to the stable boy so he comes and takes care of her horse

It is my pleasure to welcome you here Milady Yukishiro, I hope all will please you
Back to top Go down
amzeel

amzeel

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:37 am

I am Amzeel Isolde Rose. You are doing a fine job dear guard.
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:10 pm

He had felt like smiling again, but no... he had to fulfill his mission and keep a straight face, but all the Rose lasses were, indeed, the most beautiful ones in all the Kingdom, that was sure

Please come in Milady, others await you in the Great Hall.. be welcome to your home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:40 pm

kurlan , jumps of the wagon , thanks the driver and pays him ,he then walks up to the guard.

Hail faithful and honourable guard , i am Kurlan of the rose clan , may you long guard this castle
Back to top Go down
Dewey

Dewey

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 12:55 pm

Dewey rides up on his trusty steed! "Good day honorable guard! I am Dewey Rose here to visit my family."
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:11 pm

He looked up his list to make sure the men spoke the truth, he didn't know everybody yet... then made a sign to the other guard in the gate room so he would open the high gates

Be welcome here lads, some Roses have arrived and await you in the Great Hall
Back to top Go down
departedspirit

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 2:45 pm

Spirit approached the gatehouse, his mood was surly, his demeanor was that of one willing to kill for a misguided glance. Not even he himself could explain the reson for this, it was just how the day was to be.

We shall see this guards metal he thought, his appearance so grim as to make the guard look cheerful in his greetings...
Back to top Go down
Idallia

Idallia

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Idallia walks out of the forest and towards the gate Ahh beautiful day today.
She starts to call out noticing the gate keeper then she sees departed. Her voice dies in her throat, Why is he so mad and what is he going to do?
Idallia stops and decides that she will wait till it is safe.
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:07 pm

Another man coming up the road, the newly named guard was all ready, severe grin, weapons at hand waiting for the man to approach..

He almost blushed recognizing the man as he came closer, he knew him.. one of the two clan members representing them in the government, he lowered his weapon and let him pass, bowing... a little afraid by the look on Sir Spirit's face..

But as soon as he had passed the bridge, another silhouette appeared in the distance.. weapons in hand again, he waited for it’s approach…
Back to top Go down
Idallia

Idallia

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:15 pm

Idallia lets out the breath she had been holding in, and walks up to the gate.
Hello there gatekeeper my name is Idallia Rose it is a pleasure to meet you.
She says as she smiles.
Back to top Go down
departedspirit

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:22 pm

Slightly angered by the fact he wasn't properly challenged, Spirit slows as he passes the guard. He then realizes he must have been recognised and decides not to reprimand the man. Seeing Idallia approach, he continues inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 4:50 pm

Eldezar wasn't sure what to make of this. Although he was a member of the family, who knew hardly a single soul. He wasn't even able to find anyone to accompany him to this new keep for the family, so he traveled alone. Big castle. He thought to himself.

He made his way across the drawbridge; his lute strapped across his back, and a haversack at his side. He approached just as a lady turned the corner inside, past the guard. Is that... he wondered, and took a step to cross through the gate, but stopped when a guard approached.
Back to top Go down
kitn

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 6:41 pm

kitn crosses over the hill upon the gentle mare she rides, crimson lips curling to a smile as she sees the gate and then slowly makes her way forward towards the guard.

*greetings to You, i am kitn of the Rose Clan, i have come to visit family*

gracefuly dismounting she smiles at the guard
Back to top Go down
Mollinator

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:21 pm

As the castle came into view, Mollinator's heart sped up with excitedment and she ran the rest of the way.

Hello kind sir, my name is Mollinator, and I've made a long trek from Holywell to be reunited with my fellow Roses.
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:15 pm

He almost shivers as Sir Spirit passes by.. the man is in a bad mood, that was sure, but happily a lovely lady shows up chasing the thoughts of him maybe returning to his job at the stables shortly.. Sir Spirit had the right to ask for it.. ,

Another Rose beauty, I am happy to greet you welcome Lady Idallia.. others await for you in the Great Hall.. feel free to rejoin them

His eyes followed the graceful path of the lady as she passes by the gates, but his attention is rapidly brought back to a new comer who has just appeared.. a musician for sure..

Welcome here Sir, may I please ask you your name, and the reason you are here in front of the gates..?

While waiting for the answer to his question a most lovely lady comes mounted on a horse, bearing the Rose's colors.. with a smile he shows her the way in while a lad comes to take her horse to the stables..

Be welcome Milady, let the young lad take care of your horse, the family is gathered in the Great Hall if you wish to join them

A hurried young lady then shows up, smiling and looking quit excited.. he smiles back, forgetting all about the mean look he is suppose to be showing..

Come in Milady, the others await you in the Great Hall..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:09 pm

"My name is Eldezar Salmir, and I have recently been dubbed Eldezar Salmir-Rose, as I was invited to join the family these past two fortnights." Eldezar was never good with this formal greeting thing, and he is still very uncomfortable; he wonders if he should even have come. "I received an invitation to join the family at this estate, and thought this a good time to get to know the family that has so graciously taken me in."

He looks over to see Kitn has dismounted beside him, and his face lights up to finally see a familiar face. "Kitn! It is good to see you again."
Back to top Go down
The Guard

The Guard

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:36 pm

So you are a Rose.. you then are welcome here sir.. feel free to join the others in the Great Hall, all will be pleased to meet you..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 11:26 pm

The Bard passes through, thanking the guard for his welcome, and walks down a grand hallway, keeping an eye out for others he might know.
Back to top Go down
kitn

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:36 am

*smiles softly thanking the kind guard at the gate then turns and gives Eld a hug*

always wonderful to see you, this place looks amazing dosent it?,

*handing her reins to the the lad from the stable she slips her arm through Eldezars and smiles*

shall we go on in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rose Clan :: OVER THE DRAWBRIDGE :: THE GATE HOUSE-
Jump to: