The Rose Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rose Clan

WELCOME TO KILVAROCK CASTLE - HOME OF THE ROSES

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome

Go down 
+33
Corbinsheppard
Callikoneko
Gird
Jaidion
Le Chef
Silver_Airglatem
rose_du_roi
Ragnaroth
Serdan
Darian
krysreed
Lorelei
Morgan_McAnthony
Sparhawk
Finlay
Ange Lyne
snarkysuccubus
Rothar
Terrasophia
Vevina
Rannos
Bragi
Mollinator
kitn
Idallia
departedspirit
Dewey
amzeel
yukishiro
sela
Gurland
The Guard
Erin
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Grear

Grear

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Grear spotted a new arrival enter the castle gates she knew guests were arriving to the castle that day, giving a overly done curtsy, as she was always trying to do her best.

"M'Lord, if you will head into the Great Hall the Chieftess and family members will meet you there."

She smiled before running off again hoping the other expected arrivals found their way.
Back to top Go down
Nevey

Nevey

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Not too far behind Corbin rides Nevey upon her horse Aodh. Going into the gates she looks around taking in how beautiful everything is. She hadn't noticed the last time she was here, going through the gates she saw the stables and wondered if she should put Aodh there. Hopping off her horse she rummaged through her satchel and found an apple for her horse and gave it to him. "Here is your prize for taking me here boy." She patted him down and hugged his neck. She was happy to be here many of her friends were Roses and in fact Krys had adopted her as her sister, so with this fact more or her Rose friends adopted her as family as well.
Back to top Go down
Ange Lyne

Ange Lyne

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:40 pm

I stopped at the gates, turned around and looked up at the castle, my travelling bag on my shoulder I couldn't help but put my hand on my almost seven month big tummy.. a sad glimpse passed through my eyes.. I had hoped he or she would be born here, in our room.. but I would not be back on time for that, I was sure of that... I didn't want to think of where I would spend those hours giving birth, alone, well at least without him.. I sighed and faced the road again.. I had to go, there was no other way to it..

I pulled the bag up on my shoulder and started walking away...
Back to top Go down
Sinthas

Sinthas

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:25 am

Ascalaroth walks up to the guard in front of the drawbridge and stands still ,proud to be in Kilvarock castle once again after all that time .He stands tall presenting himself to be seen clearly ,his kilt once again worn as not a day had passed ,his baskethilt sword on one side and his dirk on the other ,but his hands away from his blades offering no sign of hostility .His joy can be seen on his face ,even though by the slightest sign as he holds himself at check .

I am Ascalaroth Rose my dear man ,here to present myself to the Clan as I am ,and maybe if their minds are not against the notion ,as I once were as well .So allow the masters of this castle know of my presence and allow me to see the glorious halls that my heart so much ached for .
Back to top Go down
Viperess

Viperess

PostSubject: Finally Arriving   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Viperess's carriage comes slowly out of the morning fog. She hasn't been in the clan castle for many years. Seeing the changes that have taken place, she sighs.

Tis the way of this world, lass, she thinks to herself, nothing stays the same.

The carriage stops & the driver leaps down to open the door. Placing the step down, he holds out his hand.

Tsh, I'm not a slip of a girl anymore but, I can leave a carriage without help.

Shooing the lad away, Viperess gathers her habit & gently steps from the buggy. Taking a deep breath, she turns to the driver.

Right. Wait for me in the village. I'll send a messager when I'm ready to depart. Oh! Before I forget......

Viperess pulls her coin purse from the habit. Taking a few pounds out, she hands them to the driver.

Here's half of the fare as we agreed. If you spent it all, don't think you can charge me more when we return to Muirkirk. I have friends in high & low places.

Smirking, she leaves the shocked man & goes to the guard at the gate.

I am Mother Viperess Rose, priestess of Muirkirk & one of the clan elders. Stop staring & point me to the wine cellers. I need to get there before they hide the ale barrels.
Back to top Go down
http://www.renaissancekingdoms.com/
Ange Lyne

Ange Lyne

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:49 pm

It had been years since she had seen the dear castle.. she had been years away.. years in her father's country.. she had been happy there, very happy in fact..

After the attack by Kelley on her way to Wigtown, to join the father of the child she was bearing.. and the death of their son still in her womb, she had crumbled to pieces, almost went insane

She had jumped on a boat.. not telling anyone.. not able to stay in Scotland, unable to see anyone, feeling guilty for the death of her son that had not even been given the chance to take his first breath

She needed the warm motherly arms of her godmother, the lady who had raised her, there she had found the peace she seeked.. she didn't forget but learned to live with the pain in her heart, the pain of loosing a child, the pain that made the sun always a little less brighter, the one that painted the joys of life with a little darkness.

But for that peace to be complete, there was one thing she had to do and that was: to tell the truth to two men, the truth about the child she had carried for seven months

Now standing in front of the castle, the place she called home.. she was questionning herself.. where to start and to whom tell the truth first?

She sighed and opened the gate.. lets see who is here first, that may help me decide ..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome   For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For thee who comes with friendly minds, be welcome
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Rose Clan :: OVER THE DRAWBRIDGE :: THE GATE HOUSE-
Jump to: